The world of non contact measurement technology
1978 Christian Florin founded the engineering office for infrared technology, and acquired comprehensive knowledge for this area of expertise. 1999 the Florin Engineering office for infrared technology arose to the engineering office flo-ir contact-free measurement and solution provider for technically demanding solutions with photon measuring technology.
The flo-ir contact-free measurement develops solutions and measuring systems for actual issues of various industries. Well established and competent partners are chosen for its production and distribution of the measuring devices.
Today the measuring technology with light has been brought to perfection, certificated, road-tested and well established in many production plants. It provides a clear insight and reveals economically interesting perspectives. Our measuring systems meet the highest requirements, resulting in a better added-value and fulfill the steady increasing demands of customers.
flo-ir contact-free measuring supports plant operators, developers and designers of production facilities to integrate the infrared technology into their industrial production and offers solution for actual measuring tasks such as e.g.:
- Measuring thickness of lacquer applied on wood, glass or plastic
- Non destructive characterization of bondings on all kind of surfaces
- High speed measuring of geometry of parts in micrometer accuracy
- Contact-free measuring of thermo-physical properties in running production
- Contact-free measuring of each layer of laminar structures, e.g. foils and thin films
- Sealed seams inspection